evolution-data-server

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Tue Jun 29 10:47:32 UTC 2010

Around 11:43am on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 (UK time), Chris Kloiber scrawled:

> So far I get the best results adding to the yum.conf:
>
> exclude=evolution*
>
> and occasionally un-commenting it to see if it's fixed.

I suggest a more elegant solution is to run "yum --skip-broken". This
will ignore the conflicting updates while installing any others that are
ok, and will install the evolution ones when the problems are resolved.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com