disk druid !!!!! why like this ???

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 3 07:47:31 UTC 2010

Jatin K wrote:
> On 03/03/2010 12:15 PM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
>>> Jatin K<ssh.fedora at gmail.com>  :
>>> I've facing one problem ( doing partitioning practice on 10GB IDE
>>> hard-disk  )
>>>
>> I dont understand why is it really a problem.
>>

> *what if you are on RHCE exam ...... and question is related to
> partitioning  a hdd in said partitions and mount points *

*I* don't understand why this subject keeps coming up.

You seem to think that the examiners don't understand how an
MBR style PT works. Anyone who understands how volume creation
on PTs works understands why those are "extended" partitions
(or volumes in older terminology).

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.