Replying to Yahoo emails in Evolution...

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:16:26 UTC 2010

I use Evolution as my email client.

I use gmail accounts to group my various interests via different email
addresses and receive my emails via their SMTP server services.

Everything works great except that when I get an email from a sender
using a Yahoo account, the content is in some sort of text box frame
thingy.

And even that is OK (I can read it and such) except that when I type
text in to reply to something it doesn't handle prefacing the quoted
text lines with a ">", for example.

Anyone else run into this ?

Is there an easy way to work with these sorts of emails ?

Thanks

LG