ABRT is not reporting my bugs

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 24 23:59:25 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 18:42 -0400, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> I did poke around the plugin -- it is indeed sending the oopses
> to kerneloops. It's a bit misleading, since the fields I get to fill
> in, before submitting the report, are Bugzilla fields, leading me to
> believe that's where the oops is going.

Their bugzilla?  There's more than one.  Though, they wouldn't be
sharing your user details between them, so either they accept data
without you having to set up an account with them ahead of time, or your
bug reporting tool would have to handle creating a new account or
re-using one it set up previously.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686