Regarding Get Fedora page

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu May 27 06:28:22 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 02:15:08 -0400,
  Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at gmail.com> wrote:

> So far, no other 'tone' has gotten anyones attention.  The website is a
> disaster Rahul, you should admit it, and take steps to get it fixed if you
> have that level of power.

I think that is an incorrect conclusion.

If people want to help they can do so by supplying constructive criticism
in an appropriate forum. (Which isn't the users list for web site design.)

I also find it very rude for people, who as far as I can tell, don't put much
work in towards making Fedora better, to make personal attacks on one of
the people near the top in the amount of work they put in to making Fedora
better.