SELinux

Takehiko Abe keke at gol.com
Wed Sep 1 15:29:53 UTC 2010

;;; the clueless sent the mail directly to you again. Sorry. ;;;

>> Just count the known incidents of such exploits. ZERO. No WMD.
>
> Wrong again

You mentioned "Dowd exploit of flash". Google returns:

    "IBM researcher Mark Dowd has outlined a Flash vulnerability that
     could allow for a rare cross-platform web-based exploit."

This is definitely not the incident of the exploits you suggested.
No email got stolen. It says Mark Dowd is an IBM researcher.
He is not a criminal.

;;; edit ;;;;

I think you are trying not to see my point.