web server and IP address

Alain Roger raf.news at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 20:57:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

i installed Fedora 13 in  my virtualBox.
under F13 i installed Apache 2, PHP and MySQL to have a test server for my
Joomla development.
everything works perfectly in local (directly under F13) but if i try to
access to my web page from another computer - my host OS for example - it
does not find the web page.
i can ping without problem my F13 (guest) from my Win7 (host).
it's like the web page is not accessible from outside local computer.
in my local OS (F13) i can use localhost/test.php (for example) as normal IP
(for example: 192.168.1.30/test.php)

any idea why i can not access it from outside using 192.168.1.30/test.php ?

thanks a lot

--
Alain
Windows 7 x64 / Fedora 12