html on Fedora -- looking for "where to go"

Paul Allen Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 8 21:42:53 UTC 2011

On 8/8/2011 4:12 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> Start digging in your Javascript code. The fact that Firefox is
> complaining about various Javascript functions is you big, honking clue.

Sam:

Thanks for reply.

As mentioned in a prior response to Andras, since WinXP and F14 are both
using Firefox 3.6.18, I am still looking for the big honking clue about
the difference.

I am getting prepared to create a simple test case with the hopes that
the problem will show itself as I strip down the actual html /
javascript (I was really hoping there was going to be a "oh, you need to
such-and-such" suggestion ... I figured it was worth the try asking)

Paul