Lost Firefox Menu Bar -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Aug 19 20:17:16 UTC 2011

        I've managed to screw up Firefox!

        I disabled the "Menu Bar".  I believe that's what it's called. I
        can no longer see File, Edit, View, etc. And of course View is
        where I need to be to turn the Menu Bar back on. I looked in
        about:config, couldn't find it there. Yum removed firefox and
        deleted .mozilla/firefox files, reinstated firefox, but the
        problem remains. I'm sure there has to be a way out but I feel
        like a rat lost in a maze!

        Anyone know how to fix this?

        Bob