Problem booting under F16

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Dec 1 20:17:26 UTC 2011

On 12/01/2011 04:02 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> As log as grubby did its job with grub2, there is no issue.
>
> If grubby is having a problem with grub2, using grub2-mkconfig should
> fix it.

More thoughts.  Remember, Sam, that I can't boot into the new kernel so
there might be an issue.  (I just remembered that the laptop hung on
shutdown after that update, forcing me to use the power button and
that's very much not normal.)

I take it that you suggest getting rid of that file in /etc, re-running
grub2-mkconfig and trying to boot again into the new kernel?