Boot Problems em1: link becomes ready

Soham Chakraborty sohamwonderpiku4u at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 14:13:53 UTC 2011

Can you try to boot with biosdevname=1 parameter and see if it works. If it
does not, I would like to see it reversed i.e biosdevname=0.

This is not any conclusive answer by any means, just an attempt to see
whether it does any good or bad. Also, what is the system where you are
trying to install.

Thanks,
Soham

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 6:18 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya <swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com