3w-9xxx f14->f15 breakage

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 5 19:48:03 UTC 2011

> Kevin H. Hobbs wrote:
>> Since I have the messages up again I see something about IRQ 35 rerouted
>> to legacy IRQ 19
> If the DVD boots and you can modify the array it must be something in
> /etc. Do you have any custom modprobe configuration files?
> $ grep 3w-9xxx /etc/modprobe.d/*

just :

$ grep 3w- /etc/modprobe.d/*
/etc/modprobe.d/local.conf:alias scsi_hostadapter 3w-9xxx

and :

$ grep scsi_hostadapter /etc/modprobe.d/*
/etc/modprobe.d/dist.conf:install scsi_hostadapter /bin/true
/etc/modprobe.d/local.conf:alias scsi_hostadapter 3w-9xxx
/etc/modprobe.d/local.conf:alias scsi_hostadapter1 ata_piix

> Otherwise, I'm pretty much out of ideas.

Thanks for trying.