K3B burning problem

david walcroft dwalcroft at bigpond.com
Mon Dec 5 21:41:23 UTC 2011

On 12/06/2011 05:10 AM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> david walcroft wrote:
>
>> Thanks john,
>> I downloaded the K3B-2.0.2 tar file to see if that would make a
>> difference but ran into more problems with 'cmake'--
>>
>> [david at reddwarf build]$ cmake ..
>> -- The C compiler identification is unknown
>> -- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
>> CMake Error: your C compiler: "CMAKE_C_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not found.
>>     Please set CMAKE_C_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.
>> CMake Error: your CXX compiler: "CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not
>> found.   Please set CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.
>> CMake Error at icons/actions/CMakeLists.txt:1 (kde4_install_icons):
>>     Unknown CMake command "kde4_install_icons".
>>
>> I have never used cmake before so I do not understand what is required.
>
> You have no compiler installed.  if You really want to build this, I'd
> suggest: (as root):
>
> yum install @development-tools
> then
> yum-builddep k3b
>
> -- rex

Thanks rex,it worked well downloaded all the files but ran into another
problem of which I can not fix :-
[david at reddwarf ~]$ cd tmp/k3b-2.0.2/build
[david at reddwarf build]$ cmake ..
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at icons/actions/CMakeLists.txt:1 (kde4_install_icons):
   Unknown CMake command "kde4_install_icons".

I checked, ls icons/actions/CMakeFiles/ 'CMakefiles' is all thats in
that dir.
I have included as an attachment the 'CMakeLists.txt'

Thanks  david