Thunderbird - Disappearing Characters

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Dec 9 03:36:48 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-09 at 11:24 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 12/09/2011 11:18 AM, g wrote:
> > On 12/08/2011 11:03 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> >> Bad formatting.... The line length of the above examples should have
> >> been the same.
> > they are here.
> >

> Glad to hear the line length was equal for you...
----
yeah but that was George...

101年農會人員考試 11/28~12/2報名! fmbdugloaf

will read

101                        11/28~12/2      ! fmbdugloaf
----
as you can see, I had vastly different perspective (and I'm using a
monospaced font but perhaps that's because the Chinese are double byte
characters.

Craig

believed to be clean.