Running three screens on one set of controls, in antique computers...

Linda McLeod lindavaldeen at fastmail.fm
Sun Dec 11 23:20:59 UTC 2011

Fedora-14.. three-screens on desk, but not together yet...

Middle screen is main computer..  never net-connected, to prevent any
more unwarranted OS failures.. "Unplugging" is probably the only way to
keep ones privates private, and away from the trough.. But there are
always ways to "steal" what's not obviously stealible, with all those
and them thar perpetual evolutions, in neanderthal's new warring
technologies, happening by the hour..  But like stealing a deep-sea
critter from home, when a gentle creature is pulled into hell it bursts
and dies, and something painfully-proud moans and wets yet again, in
"making even more ripples in hell's thick swamp sewage ponds"...

Right screen is a screensaver slide-show...

Left screen should have a fillable pix-archive..
I should be able to drag the pix showing in the right-screen slide-show,
to a file in the left screen's desktop...
I'm sure it's gonna be a "bitch" trying to get three screens working on
one mowse and keyboard...
Too bad there isn't a coded package...

_______________________________________

Maybe FocusWriter needs an animated "save that, "fires" the page into a
book"...
click "bind", it saves in the book.. and creates its own reference
archive of pieces, paras, and random fragments items, "random pastes"
into a regulatable customed mishmash sub-sensical order, in a chapter
labeled "think tank room"...  maybe could call it  "focuswriterbinder",
or "focuswriterthinktank", or "writercore" ..?

I hopes thet-thar FocusWriter writer dude someday sees it to build his
own Fedora distro, to take its place on/or near the Linux throne...
I'm bets if "everyone" helped him, their best ways, maybe he could build
it and finish it much much faster.. that is, if he is in fact growing an
OS for creative people.. which focuswriter seems to evolve and expand
into, given fw's extremely high-quality functions in being software that
lives and breathes with you, as if it has some life in it, like how
fedora-14, gimp, & firefox does.. like how fedora-14 doesn't have a
noticeable active "stinger", like how a few reflective parasitic-cores
do, in their perpetual defending their random customizable
delusional-based "secret d'evils"...

Can slideshow have about ten-pix in flash series, to imitate slight
animation..?  to make the right screen more appealable, more conducive
to creative writing, on/with focuswriter...

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...