could not start httpd on F16 (i386)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 12 03:33:38 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-12-11 at 22:21 +0530, Danishka Navin wrote:
> [root at hanthana html]# tail /var/log/messages
> Dec 12 10:16:52 hanthana httpd[30614]: httpd: Could not reliably
> determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using
> fe80::3ed9:2bff:fe22:fa61 for ServerName

Doesn't look good, but I wouldn't expect that to be the cause of your
crash.  You should, probably, also post Apache's own logs.  They can be
found in:  /var/log/httpd/  Just go for the most recent versions of the
logs.  And, if huge, look through the end-portions of its logs.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.