"RE: F14 login fails on backup copy; gdm error?"

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:36:19 UTC 2011

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:57:53 -0800, LM (Linda) wrote:

> Re: "RE: F14 login fails on backup copy; gdm error?"
>
> From:
>     "Reindl Harald" <> [Add]
>

> "why do you not leave the world in peace with your
> useless quotes? if you have something fedira-related
> to say: say it - if not -> do not post!"
>

> _____________________________
>

> If you don't like something, then don't read it...  Don't read my posts,
> I don't read yours...
>
> Why must you spew "insults and flame" at everything you don't like..?
> Get some self-control dude...
>
> You aren't gonna like my next posts, so just don't click on them...
>
> So "Reindl Harald", are you "god"?..  Am I supposed to be doing that
> which you command..?

-snip-

Rather than getting rude and flaming Harald, who is a knowledgeable
subscriber of this list (and it may be helpful to have available such
subscribers on this list eventually), it could turn out to be much more
productive for you, if you spent some time on explaining what threats
you believe you're exposed to with your machine and what makes you think
that you need to reinstall frequently due to damage done to your system
by strangers (either remotely or with physical access to your machine?).