Learning Linux offline material: RUTE tuts expired

LinuxIsOne reallife at hmamail.com
Thu Dec 15 05:12:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:34 PM, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> having problems find people to give you fish? *LOL*

> tis a shame you no longer have someone to teach you how to fish. (GBWG)

> you can not expect to get help when you criticize those who try to
> help you.

> robert p. j. day's reply is not idiotic.

> it *is* idiotic for anyone to attempt to help you when you obviously
> are not appreciative of their help.

> much luck to you. but no more from me.

> so when you have worn your welcome out again, be sure you change your
> name again, 5 times now, and try again.

> do be aware that by now, most all are aware of you, your writing,
> and your lacking command of english.

And one more thing, it was not for you, as your nature is like that of
a man who always argue, like Grehesko truly told that you might be a
person who loves only futile discussion so, it was _not_ for you
idiot, okay? So I was not asking you anymore, this should be
remembered by you. While Robert P.J, and Sam, I say okay and I would
tell them, but for you -- please stop this non sense. And don't mail
me offlist like earlier too you send me non sense files of your
system, do you understand this, if not, I would make your email listed
in my spam inbox, don't try to be over smart, please stop
_this_non_sense_you_g (don't know what this symbolizes for you)....

I hope you would understand and would not mail me offlist too. Also,
Robert.P.J replies I have seen in the lists too, he is far more (even
not comparable) to you in the regard of suggestions (since I accept
his suggestions). That's all.