Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...

Christina Salls christina.salls at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 15 13:30:58 UTC 2011

I have been mostly just reading this forum, but I decided it is time to
comment on this thread.

To Craig, I agree.  Courtesy and respect would go a long way in making this
forum more attractive to new attendees.  I find myself afraid to post
questions because of some of the snide responses.

To Jake, Wow, excellent advice, which I plan on taking myself since I am
about to abandon   Suse for fedora, the reason I have been reading this
forum.  Thank you for such clear and well thought out instruction.

To Linda, good luck in securing your system.  I looks like you got some
good advice.