Screensaver takes too much time to fade-out...

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Dec 15 20:42:36 UTC 2011

On 12/15/2011 12:29 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> even if someone is sniffing my whole traffic i can not imageine
> how he would intruse my system - packages are signed, the real
> relevant traffic is encrypted, ssh must not use the same passwords
> like any unimportant web-account

I didn't say I believed him, did I?  I was reporting what he told me, so
that you could see what type of person he was and why this thread
reminded me of him.  I might add that, unlike the OP, he never tried to
explain why his landlord was messing up his settings or why his
neighbors were packet sniffing.