FYI - Ibus breaks Google+ on F16

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Dec 20 01:43:33 UTC 2011

This is just a little bit of FYI since it has been driving me crazy for
the past 2 days and I hope to save others hair loss.

If you are using F16 and have the IBus system enabled you will find it
breaks Google+ in that you will be unable to mention another user in
your posts or comments.  In G+ this is done by typing +Username.

Of course, it seems, not too many people on this list use Ibus.  :-) :-)

fools. -- Douglas Adams in "Mostly Harmless