[OT] Re: Fedora vs openSUSE

Rameshwar Kr. Sharma mathsrealworld at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:58:11 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:42 AM, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> i have never understood why Americans are just Americans with out
> distinction as to what part.

> my ancestry is Greek and Scotch-Irish.

I guess these are technical lists and anything you say for Americans,
this is not the right place, I assume you are a bit more confused with
you life, so putting any frustration here itself.

Further you are impersonating me to someone else, I don't know what is
your intention but I asked the question here to get some good answers
like many persons here have suggested, but you seem more to be a troll
who is interested in other topics, and starting a debate which serves
no purpose to the mailing lists of Fedora, so I hope you please

Further, please guys, if I am wrong, let me know! Thanks. And God Bless Ram.