ipv6

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:36:11 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 17:29 +1030, Tim wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 19:00 +0000, nullv at gmx.com wrote:
> > replying from my phone BB OS 5 doesn't let you interleave or bottom
> > post
>
> I don't believe you.  Are you seriously expecting us to believe that you
> have no way to reposition the cursor?

Believe it. I have a work BB and have tried. It is just about possible
to do with a huge amount of futzing around with cut-and-paste, but it's
not reasonable to handle for every message. BBs are very hard-wired for
business communication and that means "slavishly follow the Outlook
model as far as is possible on a handset".

That's why people handicapped by BBs get a pass in my otherwise
zero-tolerance policy for top-posting.

poc