Was Fedora vs openSUSE now -exageration extraordinaire

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 23 07:16:39 UTC 2011

On 12/23/2011 05:34 AM, Rameshwar Kr. Sharma wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 11:42 PM, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>> the pot calling the kettle black. very topical of a troll.
>
>> i am not the one who has been trolling this list.
>
> While most the persons here are helpful and suggesting but I have so
> far, seen only you to come into the war and fight, shame on you!
> Whether you call yourself 'g' or 'G' (whatever that meant, lol), but
> you seem to be a foolish person.
-=-

'come into the war and fight'? just what war are you talking about?

>> i have tried to help you, but you got angry. you got angry at another
>> and insulted them.
>

> I don't know when you tried to help me,
-=-

deny all you want. but you did exactly what i told your other personae
to do.

> you seem to be equally mad also.
-=-

mad? not even.

>> in one of your persona's, i suggested you to do something, which you
>> did as yourself. and as yourself, you repeat what you asked in your
>> personae. then as yourself, you are given same answers that where
>> told to your persona's. only difference this round is that you
>> finally agree that what you where told before is good.
>

> You need to go to psychiatric, I assume.
-=-

i have been. they told me there was nothing wrong with me. what is your
excuse for being as you are?

you can assume all you want, but it is all of you. not me.

> I presume that you are disturbed with some personal issues in your
> life, so saying such things in the list, may God bless you.
-=-

i have no disturbing personal issues in my life.

as for saying "such things" to list, other than regard to you, only that
which is true. besides, it is not just me who picked up on commonality
of your post.

as for God blessing me. He has, many times.

tell Suneeta hello.

to you, in closing, *kafba*.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**