Listings Question About Ping

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 24 09:25:36 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-23 at 09:09 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> dark terminal backgrounds are good for novelty but not good for
> actually using on a semi-continual basis.

Can't say that I agree with that, because I believe the opposite.  On
CRT and LCDs, I find brightish text on black backgrounds easier to read
than the opposite.  Trying to view coloured text against white even
worse.  It's really only dark blue text on black that I find hard to
read, but then that's the colour most people's eyesight is worst at.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.