Giving Up On Fedora

Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 21:30:23 UTC 2011

> No, you aren't forced to make a drama out of it. Also, some lines of your
> message read as if your decision to give up is not final yet.

No, I have not given up on it. I don't want to give up on Fedora. I need
it for my articles.

> Where are the details? A screenshot or earlier error messages. Possibly
> after booting to the GRUB menu and removing kernel boot options "rhgb"
> and "quiet" prior to continueing the boot.
>
>> I posted the issue about main PC on the forum
>
> And the link is missing here.

Here is the link of thread for Nvidia card. That issues in un resolved.
As I stated Fedora has failed on both machines, one with Nvidia card
(error on below link)
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general/405561

And this is a snap of the error on Dell XPS.
http://ubuntuone.com/6nVaGW1YHkXnHiFZ3rp9DR