Giving Up On Fedora

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Dec 25 23:59:14 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-12-25 at 17:15 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 13:55:18 +0100, SB (Swapnil) wrote:
>
> > I did not want that subject line, but am forced to.
>
> No, you aren't forced to make a drama out of it. Also, some lines of your
> message read as if your decision to give up is not final yet.

----
you realize of course that this is just another id for /Linux is
One/Linux Tyro/Rameshwar Kr. Sharma/

One of the Ubuntu list members is also a member of the OpenSuSE list and
he's been filling me in on all of the various ID's (he calls it
nymshifting but I never heard the term before).

Now I'm not saying that he's not worth helping but the drama about
'giving up on Fedora' or 'writing an article for a magazine' or
whatever... just seems to accumulate.

Craig

believed to be clean.