"It's time for you to leave."

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:56:47 UTC 2011

Just out of curiosity, Patrick, do your filters not work?

I mean, yeah, it costs me a couple of seconds if I open up one of her
posts and realize she's gone too far off-topic for me to help her with
the topical question buried in her rant, but, shoot, think about it.
This is precisely the kind of user we want to wean off of MSWindows.
(For all the reasons we want to get general users off that junk, only
more so.)

Moreover, and I mean no disrespect for Steve Jobs, but thinking
outside the box always seems at least a little bit incoherent.

(Yeah, I'm not always coherent, myself.)

Joel Rees