F16 - a good experience

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Dec 31 00:03:46 UTC 2011

On 12/30/2011 03:25 PM, Pete Travis wrote:
> your reply suggests I didn't clearly communicate the concept of
> extensible behavior sets (my words).

I understand what you're getting at.  What you don't seem to understand
is that I've only logged into the Gnome Shell by accident, I didn't like
what I saw and the only thing I was interested in was getting out of it
again as fast as I could.  I don't like it, I don't want to use it and,
when I upgrade my computer and move to a 64-bit install, I won't have it
installed, except for those bits and pieces used by programs I want.
I'm not forcing you to try XFCE if you don't want to; why do you insist
that I try Gnome 3 after I've said that I don't want to use it?