"It's time for you to leave."

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Dec 31 01:35:21 UTC 2011

On 12/30/2011 05:20 PM, Joel Rees wrote:
> I don't really care. Her questions do touch on a lot of the most
> difficult usability (Stupid spell checker reminding me that
> "useability" is not standard spelling. Yes, lateral thinking runs
> pretty strong in my family.) issues.

If Linda were willing and able to keep her posts to things that are
related to Fedora, or even to Linux in general, I'd have no problem with
her.  Alas, from what I've seen of her, and of other similar people I've
had to deal with over the years, I don't think she is, and that's a
shame.  As I've said before, she needs help and I hope she gets it.
Some of the help she needs is clearly Fedora/Linux related and I'd be
happy to be able to help her with that if her other difficulties didn't
keep getting in the way.