F14 Design Spin

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jan 3 08:26:14 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 03, 2011 at 14:56:03 +0700,
> I am aware of that, and such is not my goal. My goal is to get a DVD -
> like
> http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/14/Fedora/x86_64/iso/Fedora-14-x86_64-DVD.iso
> - but then specifically for the Design Spin. Is there such an iso?

That doesn't make sense. The design spin includes what it needs and it happens
to fit on a CD. You can burn it to a DVD if you like.

If you want stuff that isn't on the design spin, then you either should
just start with a different spin or add stuff later.

Is there some customization of the design spin you want that you don't get
when you do an install off the install DVD?