Problem on upgrading Fedora14 from 13.

Cricket Long cricketlong at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Jan 8 03:53:41 UTC 2011

After I upgraded my Fedora 14 from 13 with a local ISO image on my local drive,
I noticed that only some info such as one in "System->About this computer" was
turned to indicate something about Fedora14 while "uname -r" didn't show info
about fedora 14 instead of the previous one and no new source directories in
/usr/src/ were created. I am wondering whether my fedora13 was upgraded to 14?

                                        Cricket