DAMNED Re: Fedora Security and the Uverse 3800HGV-B router

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jul 3 01:40:33 UTC 2011

On 07/02/2011 05:48 PM, JD wrote:
> I do understand why you are so shrill in defending
> javascript, and resorting to cussing and name calling.
> Apparently it is your bread and butter :)

JD, if one or two people here were insisting that you're wrong, and that
javascript can't do what you say it's doing, I'd be encouraging you to
continue as you are.  As it is, every single person responding to you is
insisting that you're wrong and that javascript can't do what you claim.
  I have to say that at this point the odds are that you are, alas,
wrong.  You probably don't agree with me, but the evidence seems to be
against you.  Not only that, you've been asked, more than once, to back
up your opinion with facts and have failed to do so.  At this point, it
might be best if you accept that you misunderstood what was happening
and simply consider this discussion to be a learning experience.