Thunderbird/Firefox in F-15 -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Jun 5 19:36:47 UTC 2011

        When I click on a URL in an Thunderbird e-mail it comes up in
        Firefox as desired but Firefox jumps into my e-mail window, I
        don't want that. I assign Firefox a window and I want it to stay
        there where I will view the information when I am ready.

        It worked as I want in F-14.

        Also in F-14, when I closed Firefox it asks if I wanted to save
        the current set of tabs being displayed. I usually wanted that,
        in F-15 I don't get that option, when I reboot in the morning I
        have to set it up to view the routine stuff I normally keep
        available there, mainly my system usage information which DD-WRT
        displays in graphic form, etc.

        I've searched the Preference menus and compared the two
        computers and they are essentially set up the same but act
        differently. I assume these things can be configured if one
        knows where to look?

        Any help appreciated.

        Bob