Whither evolution-remove-duplicates?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Thu Jun 9 03:00:08 UTC 2011

I have this odd problem with F15 evolution where, whenever I sync with
Send/Receive, my POP3 account at Yahoo! downloads fresh copies of every
message in the mailbox.  That seems to be a problem in its own right and
I'll file it if it isn't in Bugzilla already, but I'd like to be able to
clean out the duplicates.  Evolution used to have a plugin to accomplish
that, but I haven't seen it for a couple of releases now.  Does it still
exist?

(Please don't suggest another mail client.  Evo is the only one that
handles my Exchange account at work.)

TIA.
--
                Matthew Saltzman