Upgraded F14 -> F15, now how do I use this?

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:42:31 UTC 2011

On 9 June 2011 10:33, Roelof 'Ben' Kusters <web at bentrein.com> wrote:

> After a mere two weeks of F15 (Gnome3, not KDE) at home, I went to a mates
> house who still has F14. First thing I did when I wanted to get on the
> internet, was swoop the mouse into the top-right corner - and was stunnned
> to find nothing had happened. :D

Of course this is habit, which is the thing we're also being told we
should discard because gnome-shell is so much better. And on the old
Gnome desktop I do this too; there are firefox and thunderbird
quickstarts up there and I can hit both much faster than having to
start the activities screen twice.

--
imalone