How to setup IPSEC client?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 04:16:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to setup FC14 with an IPSEC client to connect to my VPN at
work.  I have been given a PEM/KEY file for authentication (and a p12 if
needed) but I can't seem to figure out how to configure IPSEC.  I've
been trying to read up on it as much as possible, but I just can't get a
good grasp on how to do this.

I have all the settings I need, but I just can't figure out how/where to
configure them.  The Network Manager tool doesn't have anything that
supports PEM/Key certificates, and the same goes for the Network
Configuration gui as well.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction how to best set this up?

Thanks!

Eric