Problem with abrt in F14

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jun 12 04:38:09 UTC 2011

I've been trying to mount some .iso files on my laptop, running XFCE
under F14.  Every time I do, the Archive Mounter creashes and abrt
offers to send in a bug report to Bugzilla.  Each time I try, it fails,
claiming that the username/password are invalid, even though I have an
account there.  In fact, this last time I had Firefox open, so that I
could be sure I was currently logged in.  I've just opened a bug report,
#712644 in case anybody else has run across this and wants to comment.