gnome/XFCE desktop wallpaper problem - it won't stay!

BeartoothHOS beartooth at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 18:16:15 UTC 2011

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:14:09 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:

> On 06/13/2011 08:10 AM, BeartoothHOS wrote:
>> 	Do you have it set to show different backgrounds of different
>> workspaces?
>
> I was going to originally, but ended up with having all of them change
> backgrounds together but randomly.

	OK, that probably explains the difference. I do. When I grab a
pic I want for a background, and then click a vacant workspace to take a
look, it shows the new one for a few seconds, and then goes to the
preset. When it first started doing that, I had forgotten I'd played with
wallpapoz, and was thoroughly bewildered for a couple days.