Fedora 15 Doesn't started

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Mon Jun 13 18:24:35 UTC 2011

Navdeep Singh Sidhu wrote:

> so the main problem is when i boot fedora 15 it doesn't show any screen.

It's not clear (to me, at least) precisely what you mean.
Does the grub screen come up, and you choose Fedora-15,
and then it goes wrong?
Or does nothing at all come up on the screen?

In any case, if it were me I'd download and burn a Fedora Live CD,
and see if that worked.

If that didn't work, I'd download and burn a Knoppix CD,
and look at the setup with that, in particular /boot/grub/grub.conf
(if nothing ever appears on the screen).

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net