no yum auto updating in f15

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:39:29 UTC 2011

I had been using yum-updatesd until upgrading to f15.  It is no longer doing any
updates on my 2 f15 servers.

So I install yum-cron.  That's not working either (I set /etc/sysconfig/yum-cron

# Don't install, just check (valid: yes|no)
CHECK_ONLY=no

# Check to see if you can reach the repos before updating (valid: yes|no)
CHECK_FIRST=no

# Don't install, just check and download (valid: yes|no)
# Implies CHECK_ONLY=yes (gotta check first to see what to download)
DOWNLOAD_ONLY=no

)

It's not a problem with yum.  I can update from command line fine.

Anyone have a working f15 auto yum update setup?