Partitioning in anaconda

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 02:06:27 UTC 2011

On Sunday 26 June 2011 02:33:10 Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> I don't have to worry about the windows
> installer deleting or formatting my fedora partitions.

A bit OT, but if you ever install windows, you *do* have to worry about it
rewriting your grub bootloader. Windows doesn't see any of the Linux
partitions, and furthermore will not behave friendly to create a multi-boot
environment. Once you install windows, you'll need to use the rescue CD to
reinstall grub into the MBR of your drive, in order to access Linux again. ;-)

HTH, :-)
Marko