where is gnomebreakpad

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:16:33 UTC 2011

On 6/26/11 10:07 AM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, Ed Greshko wrote to Joe Zeff and us:
>
>> I don't think I ever accused you of anything. I simply took issue with
>> your unsolicited suggestion that I should proofread my messages. If I
>> recall correctly you indicated that reading posts with poor English gave
>> you pain.
> There might be a polite way to say proofread next time,
> but I don't know it.

It's called 'taking it off list' and that is where MOST of this thread
should have been.  Hey folks, if someone's posting bothers you, take it
'off list'.  If someone publicly accuses you of something you did not
do, then rebuff and leave it at that.

As to the two children that kept this going, corners please and next
time, take it out of the public view.  It only makes you look foolish to
have a 'did to, did not' kind of fight and it diminishes your value to
others (and both of you are very valuable to the project and you both
have brought in a great deal of good information, now folks may question
it.)

Very respectfully,

James McKenzie