where is gnomebreakpad

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:26:30 UTC 2011

On 6/26/11 4:47 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 06/26/2011 10:16 AM, James McKenzie wrote:
>> (and both of you are very valuable to the project and you both
>> have brought in a great deal of good information, now folks may question
>> it.)
> And, because of the way I've been flamed for something I didn't do, I'm
> seriously considering leaving this list.
Joe:

I did not see where you were a Grammar Nazi, and I have not considered
you one.  And you do bring alot of knowledge to this list.  I would
appreciate it if you chalk this one up to the eventual stupidity that
some folks demonstrate, including myself, every once in a while.  In
other words: Please stay.

Thank you.

James McKenzie