[OT] Need Some Help Here...

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:26:02 UTC 2011

2011/5/5 Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us>

> On 05/05/2011 02:17 AM, Manuel Escudero wrote:
> > http://launchrock.com/fqdkp (My Promotional Link for invite users)
>
> I took a quick glance at it and it looks like a pyramid scheme of some
> sort.  No thanks!
> --

@Patrick: it is not my service, it's a Service I need to my service :S
(it sounds confusing huh? :S) See, I'm working in a webapp with some
people and we need to have a "sign up" solution like in that link I sent.
(Obviously explaining the product) The thing is, that Service Launchrock
it's
a startup that let other startups create their own "viral coming soon pages"
but the only way to use it is inviting some people to get access

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: E2B4 31CE F2BF 1944 8664  3E22 88C8 DFC9 4D7C 1B35