F15 - 640MB RAM Requirement Issue

Freak Trick trickfreak at ymail.com
Sat May 28 14:30:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks! For the reply. But yum itself is horribly slow on F15 beta. I rarely get
above 7 Kbps, which makes online upgrade very frustrating. I even tried a lot of
suggestions over the web for changing mirrors, configuring name-servers etc.,
none helped. But, things seem to be working fine on the Final Release Live CD.
Regards