NFS mounts at boot broken on F15?

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:43:34 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-05-29 at 03:41 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 05/29/2011 01:51 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > Where is the "comment=" feature documented? It's not in the man page
> > given above, nor in the man pages for mount or nfs.
> >

> I fount the man page Louis wrote about by googling "man systmd.automount"

You mean "man systemd.automount" (Louis misspelled it as well).

Anyway, I wasn't asking where the manpage was since I already looked at
it. IOW I looked at the actual manpage actually installed on my actual
system, since I presume this to be the one relevant to my installation.

What I wanted to know is where is the "comment" operator described. In
the above manpage there is no instance of the word "comment" to be found
and none of the Googled copies seem to have it either. If this is a real
thing, what does it do and why is it not documented? Enquiring minds
want to know.

poc