NFS mounts at boot broken on F15?

Louis Lagendijk louis at lagendijk.xs4all.nl
Mon May 30 21:23:38 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-05-28 at 13:21 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On 28/05/11 09:52, Ed Greshko wrote:
> > On 05/28/2011 06:26 PM, Louis Lagendijk wrote:
> >> I solaved the problem by adding a comment=systemd.automount
> >> for the NFS mounts in fstab. See man systmd.automount
> >> Louis
> >
> > That is a very nice workaround.
>
> Where is the "comment=" feature documented? It's not in the man page
> given above, nor in the man pages for mount or nfs.

man systemd.mount:

When reading /etc/fstab a few special mount options are understood by
systemd which influence how dependencies are created for
       mount points from /etc/fstab. If comment=systemd.mount is
specified as mount option, then systemd will create a dependency of type
       Wants from either local-fs.target or remote-fs.target, depending
whether the file system is local or remote. If
       comment=systemd.automount is set, an automount unit will be
created for the file system. See systemd.automount(5) for details

Louis