Is btrfs ready to be default fs in F17 ?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 15:52:44 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 12:40, Alan Cox <alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk> wrote:

> Yes it'll change eventually perhaps - Oracle, and Red Hat and others
> according to Chris Mason are committed to making it work.

That´s what I care about. You seem more focused on scaring people with the
fear that it might not work, eat users´ data and their children, too.
"perhaps".

Well, perhaps yes, perhaps not. You´re making assumptions about the quality
of code yet to come at some point in the future.

FC
--
"The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers."
Richard Hamming - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamming_code