Is btrfs ready to be default fs in F17 ?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Nov 8 15:10:24 UTC 2011

On 11/08/2011 09:11 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 11/07/2011 08:08 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 09:36, Rudolf Kastl <che666 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> For a critical component like a filesystem, it should be considered
>>> not working until really tested and proven otherwise for anything not
>>> beeing a test machine that is ready for beeing wiped.
>>
>> Oh sorry, I thought Fedora was all about running bleeding edge stuff...
> Yep.  You should be sorry if you thought that is all what Fedora was about
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations

Hummm....  That sort of sounds like something I would have said.
*Possibly* seen as a tad bit snarky by some?   :-)

I thought you would have said it something like....

Fedora is more than just innovation.  Have a read here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations

--
Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to
speak it to? -- Clarence Darrow